Monday 25 March 2013

Beezle turns to poetry.

Beautiful Beezle planning his next blog. 

Dog Blog


All you out there
I’d like to share
The hair and now

Of this dog.
This, -  my dog blog.
My feelings, asleep, infront of the log
Burner
about a catalogue of films by
Herzog
(Werner)
my memo of bones and their various tastes

How I would save

 the ozone
How many squirrels and stuff
 I’ve chased.
A detailed account of my very best runs
My view on the economy.
Pensions, hedge funds…
My opinion of soap stars and bio-diversity
Why I slept through my owner’s
Wedding anniversary.
Why long walks can make me weary
My thoughts on the 9/11 conspiracy theory
My very interesting dialogue
With next door’s dog
How I bit the guitarist
Who used to play
 with the Trogs.

I hear that cats are now the new dogs.
So I’ll probably change it to
Dog’s mog blog.


Any feed backs?
To www world wide woof


No comments:

Post a Comment